Stephen Carden-Noad leaving fund
You will be aware that our longest-serving Secretary/General Manager for 40 years departs at the end of June after 12 years looking after us all with his usual calm cheerfulness and efficiency. Stephen has steered us safely through some tricky waters in that time and has both understood the ebb and flow of Club life as well as embracing the changes made necessary by the constant adaptations and improvements that went with them.
You may wish to contribute to a fund which will be used to present a gift to Stephen, which will be at the prize giving at the end of Points Week. You can contribute in one of several ways:-
• Let the office (Dan!) know that you would like to contribute and request the amount to be deducted from your membership card
• Send a cheque to the Office (again marked FAO Dan – ref SCN) and made out to Itchenor Sailing Club.
• Contact or visit Dan when appropriate with your debit card.
• Complete the donation form on this page which will direct you to a payment method.
• Whichever option might suit you please make your contribution before the end of May!
With grateful thanks in anticipation,