Itchenor Sailing Club has a range of overnight accommodation on the floors above the Clubhouse with single, double, twin and family rooms available to members and non-members.
Room No 1 - Twin with own shower room, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
Room No 3 - Bunk Double + Single, sleeps 3
Room No 4 - Twin, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
Room No 5 - Twin, view over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
Room No 6 - Double with basin, sleeps 2
Room No 7 - Single, sleeps 1
Room No 8 - Twin, doors to balcony and views over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
Room No 9 - Twin, doors to balcony and views over Itchenor Reach, sleeps 2
Room No 10 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
Room No 11 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
Room No 12 - Double ensuite, sleeps 2
Room No 16 - Double with basin, sleeps 2
Room No 17 - Twin with basin, sleeps 2
Room No 18 - One double and four singles, sleeps 6
Typical high season room rates (room only):
Double ensuites - £65 per night (non-members £79)
Twin or double - £45 to £55 per night (non-members £59 to £69)
Contact the Club on 01243 512400 for best prices for your required dates
1. Payment for rooms must be made in advance by Cheque or Card to confirm the booking.
2. REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN WHEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED
3. Bed linen and towels are provided.
4. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but is available to purchase from the Buttery
5. Keys are available from the Buttery from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival, and must be returned on departure. Guests planning to arrive after 7.00 p.m. should contact the House Manager on 01243 512400 in advance to arrange their check in.
6. Rooms must be vacated and keys returned by 10.00 am on the day of departure to allow us sufficient time to prepare the room for the next guests.
Some alternative accommodation ideas. Please note that these B&B's and houses are not vetted by the Club but have been used by visiting yachtsman at times.
Church Lodge, Birdham - 01243 511361 or click to email
Croftside Cottage, Main Road, Birdham - 01243 512864
Bell Lane B&B, 10 Bell Lane, Birdham - 01243 514204
West Wittering Cottage - 01243 513135
Kinderhook B&B, Court Barn Lane, Birdham - 01243 512031
Church Gate, Itchenor. Within walking distance of the sailing club. Bed and breakfast, double and twin rooms in separate cottage. Recommended by Alastair Sawday in Special Places to Stay. Open March-October.
www.chichesterbandb.co.uk or e-mail Janie Impey at firstname.lastname@example.org. 01243 514700
The Beach House is a friendly family run Guest House and Restaurant. It is located in the centre of West Wittering village, a five minute drive from Itchenor. Rooms start from £40/night. Call Susan for more information. 01243 514800
Self catering or B&B available just outside Itchenor village in West Wittering with fabulous views over the fields towards the sea. See web page www.chichesterweb.co.uk/holmesfarm or contact Anne or Marcus Irwin-Brown on 01243 512880, 07947669213 or email@example.com
The Crouchers Hotel on the Birdham Straight - 01243 784995