The 2000 Experience
Dinghy Hire in Chichester Harbour
Our new 2000 dinghies are available for members to hire on a half or full day basis between Wednesday to Sunday throughout the Season.
To book a boat without an instructor we require that the skipper is able to:-
- Rig according to the weather conditions including reefing.
- Launch and recover the boat in all wind conditions
- Tack and Gybe confidently
- Sail on all points of sail
- Come alongside a moored boat
- Capsize and right the boat
- Understand basic rules of the road
- Recover a man overboard
- Understand basic tides. Springs, neaps ebb and flow.
- Meteorology. Understand basic weather forecasts.
If you would like to book a training session with our instructor to get up to speed please don't use the on-line booking system. Please contact the office on 01243 512400.
To take part in one of our weekend event days please book a boat for a whole day
All boats must be reserved and paid for in advance by using the below booking form or contacting the office on 01243 512400.
Dinghy Hire Rates:
Weds - Sun between April–September
Full day: £50
Half day: £35
Please note that boats are available to hire from 30th March 2018.
Please click here to link to our boat booking system to reserve your boat.